Thursday, June 26, 2014

Day 40

Unfinished business.

Power outages really are the pits. We lost power this morning and have now been without it for 10 hours. It's not such a big deal during the day, but it starts getting dark around 6pm. No power also means we have no internet, which makes getting any work done virtually impossible.

We patiently waited for it to come back on until we couldn't wait any longer.  We finally turned on the generator just before 7pm, which also meant I could watch the USA vs Germany game (or so I hoped)!

This message was such a bummer:
"No Service"
Another day without soccer.
___________________________________________

And a very happy birthday to my sweet Grandma who turns 90 years old today! The world is a brighter place with you in it! I'm so sorry I can't be there to help celebrate. Sending all of my love from Tanzania!

XOXO,
Amanda

0 comments :

Post a Comment