Monday, June 9, 2014

Day 23

Sunshine, please come back!

It's been rainy and cloudy for the past week, which means my pile of launry is only continuing to grow. 

Today wasn't eventful at all compared to my adventures yesterday. I did, however, decide this moring that it was time to start working out, or at least attempt to. I've enjoyed three weeks of vacation, time to burn some calories!

The fact that I don't have a gym and I can't go for a run makes this a bit more of a challenge. I have a few workout videos on my computer though and I found a bunch of exercises on Pinterest that I'm excited to try. 
Alas, welcome to my new gym (also known as my bedroom)! It consists of a yoga mat, and that's pretty much it. It took up precious space in my suit case on the way here, but I'd say it was well worth it.  

I spent the rest of the day working on my project, No More Orphans. We have another meeting tomorrow with a group of community health workers at the hospital. We're needing to identify all of the traditional birthing attendants, which the community health workers should be able to help with.

P.S. Mom, we skyped at just the right time. As soon as we hung up, I lost power!

XOXO,
Amanda

0 comments :

Post a Comment