Sunday, June 15, 2014

Day 29

I ♥ technology.
(And lazy Sundays)

On the days I do nothing exciting, I really dread writing my blog. Not because I don't want to write it, but because I feel bad for those taking the time to read it. I've got no cool news, you can stop reading right now if you want to.

The highlight of my day, since you're still reading, was being able to Skype my family. Twice.
Skype and iMessage, I am forever thankful for you. I was able to see my sister open her birthday gifts and watch my dad open his Father's Day gift.

In all my free time today, I managed to tidy up my room (which I know you won't believe, but I have kept very clean), give myself a manicure and a pedicure, and do a little bit of laundry. I'm convinced the sun is never coming back so I had better just do my laundry without it. My shirts hung outside for the majority of the day but I brought them back inside in case it rains tonight.
(To anyone concerned I've finally acquired a taste for coffee: I haven't, that's hot chocolate, because it's freezing. Someone please return the sun!)
___________________________________________

A very happy Father's Day to one of my most favorite people in the entire universe!
Daddy, I am so lucky to have you in my life and wouldn't have made it to where I am without you. Your support and encouragement have taught me that I can do anything I set my mind to. Thank you for selflessly serving others and showing me the importance of giving back. You are truly incredible and I love you so much! I hope you enjoy your special day. I wish I could be there to share it with you!
(Only 1 year and 6 days till we go to the US Open!!!)


XOXO,
Amanda

0 comments :

Post a Comment