Saturday, June 7, 2014

Day 21

Mt. Meru hike: Cancelled.

We woke up to rain but were initially really optimistic! 
The rain will stop, we thought. 
It has to, we thought. 

Well guess what, we thought wrong.

(By the way, this is the road I live on.)
So logically, it only made sense we go to Tanz Hands instead. That's two days in a row (but who's counting). I ordered the exact same thing, plus a banana milkshake. Fine by me!
It's all outdoor seating, and we have a favorite table we sit at every time we go. Personally, I think it should really have our name on it by now. 
It's pouring rain again tonight but the weather here tomorrow shouldn't matter much. The hot springs are around two hours away, and we're going rain or shine!

XOXO,
Amanda


1 comments :

  1. I'd be happy to temporarily rename the table after you - the owner of the place teases me because I've been monopolizing it for YEARS. You guys have good taste ;)

    ReplyDelete