Monday, June 23, 2014

Day 37

AfriCafe > Starbucks
That's me, holding a cup of coffee. 
Guess what?
I drank the whole thing! 
(And I promise it only contained a splash of milk and a pinch of sugar!)

I've absolutely despised coffee until now. Apparently all it took to change my mind was a trip to Africa!

And guess what else?
We got cable!
I am living like a king. We have running water, heated showers, electricity, wireless internet, a refrigerator, and now cable. Two of the channels we get in English include TLC and E!. Good for our viewing pleasure, terrible for our reputation. How terrifying we have The Kardashians and Honey Boo Boo representing all of America! 

XOXO,
Amanda

P.S. Momma, I love our Skype dates and I love YOU! They always make home feel a little closer than it really is. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment