Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 18

Time has never passed so quickly.

The hospital had nothing to say to us this morning and asked us to come back on Friday. This is exactly what will make my work this summer so difficult. Their sense of urgency is not quite the same as mine, at all. 

I walked to the orphanage afterwards and spent the rest of the morning with the babies. When I got there, a few of the older children were still making their way to the classroom. 
This is their classroom:
I also fed these two cuties this morning. You'll never believe it, but they are also twins!
And then there's Irene. She smiles more than any other baby I've ever met!
Tonight, I went with Emma, Ashley, and Riz to the cinemas. We paid 10,000 shillings to see Maleficent. I'm still bitter Angelina Jolie broke up Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston, and for that reason I don't watch films with Angelina. I will admit, however, that Maleficent was decent and I enjoyed it!

In other news, remember Thomas, the compound cat? Well today it was decided that he may actually be a she. Poor little guy, or should I now say girl?

XOXO,
Amanda

0 comments :

Post a Comment