Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day 14

Productivity at its finest. 

I did laundry today and feel so accomplished! 
I'm not a huge fan of laundry, and if we're being really honest I may actually despise it at times. This summer all my laundry has to be washed by hand and then hung to dry. Talk about a process! I let it dry outside along the clothes line this afternoon, but had to great creative once the sun went down. 

This is my room, and my still wet (but now clean!) clothes. Gotta work with what ya got, right?
I also went to the orphanage today and spent time with the older kids. I brought my camera too, which they loved! The all took take turns using it, and I came home with around 100 new photos of entirely random things. 

Baracka is a trouble maker, but you wouldn't know it by this picture. He's a sweetheart when he wants to be!
Tomorrow is another pool day, woo hoo!

XOXO,
Amanda

0 comments :

Post a Comment