Sunday, May 25, 2014

Day 8

It was a very typical Sunday.

Bekka, the founder and director of The Small Things, is going on holiday (can you tell I've been spending time with people from the UK?) for two months so a few of us went for breakfast at Tanz Hands this morning. She won't be back until August, just before I leave. I've probably spent a little too much money this week eating out but it's just so much easier than attempting to cook in our kitchen.

I did, however, buy some fresh eggs and cook up an egg sandwich for dinner. You'll also be happy to know I have started making a list of different things I can make! The list currently includes fried rice, pancakes, french toast, and soup. (Okay clearly my list still needs work, but it's a start.)  

Tonight, Ali and I were really productive. We waited an hour for the first episode of The Bachelorette to load on the computer, and then we spent the next hour watching it. Success!
XOXO,
Amanda

1 comments :

  1. fun! Can't wait for you to come home and cook a dinner for me...keep trying you might be an excellent cook by the time you get home.
    Love Ant Debbie

    ReplyDelete