Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 10

Wait, what day of the week is it again?

It's really easy to lose track of time here. I went to the orphange this morning and then to the hospital to meet with Dr. Bakari. Ali and I are going with him and another nurse tomorrow for an outreach visit. I really have no idea what this will entail or where we are going. Your guess is as good as mine!

It was only the little ones at the orphange this morning but I did manage to take some really cute pictures. 
Here are just a few of my favorites:
Isaac
This picture does not do his cheeks justice.
Faraja
Diana
Irene
Baraka
Poor little guy fell asleep in his Bumbo seat.
___________________________________________

Tonight, we watched the second episode of The Bachelorette. If anyone else happens to be watching (or even cares for that matter), here's our pick of the final four: 

Nick V.
Marcus
Josh
Chris

You heard it here first! 

XOXO,
Amanda

2 comments :

  1. Amanda the kids are so cute..bring a couple home for me. My babies are no longer little. Not watching Bachelorette so can't comment. Love me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved reading all of your comments when I woke up this morning! They made me so happy. I love you!

      Delete