Thursday, July 31, 2014

Day 75

So, I cried today.

But don't worry, they were happy tears. Really happy tears, because the doctor said Sule's heart is perfect!
OH MY GOSH, PINCH ME!

After a second echocardiogram, there appears to be no hole in his heart, no valve stenosis, and no hypercalcemia. His oxygen saturation was 100%! His blood work showed low levels of hemoglobin, but this may actually explain his pale hands and feet. The doctor said he likely did have a hole in his heart, but that it has since closed up!
Hallelujah!
Best case scenario, that just happened. Boom.
Thank you to everyone who prayed for the health of this sweet little boy. I'd like to think my sleepless nights might have actually contributed to the healing of his heart. It wasn't easy but it was worth it, and if I had to do it all over again, I would!

What an incredible, unpredictable, unforgettable summer.

XOXO,
Amanda



0 comments :

Post a Comment