Friday, July 18, 2014

Day 62

Happy Friday friends!

Another day without power, but I managed to stay busy. I went up to the orphanage this morning and attempted to retrieve a package from the post office this afternoon. For some absurd reason, I am required to pay a customs tax before they will give it to me. A tax of nearly $50. Um, no thanks. They also need to see my photo ID, which I don't carry around with me because why would I? 

Kelsey Lankow, I would just like to let you know that your package is worth all of this craziness! Thank you for being so thoughtful. I can't wait to find out what's inside! Hopefully I will finally be able to get it on Monday.

A mama from the orphanage also brought us an entire bag of passion fruit. I've had passion fruit juice but never eaten an actual passion fruit. It was sour, but good!
___________________________________________

Last night I registered for my second half marathon! It's not till October but having not run since May, I'm a little worried. Regardless, the race is on Cape Cod and I cannot wait!

XOXO,
Amanda


0 comments :

Post a Comment