Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Day 46

Bad. Just bad.

Today didn't start well, and it didn't end well either. 
(Not that is has even ended yet...)

Long story short, Baby Ramadan has a hole in his heart and our huge meeting with the traditional birth attendants is in nine short hours. I worked on many of the materials for our meeting today while Ali accompanied baby Ramadan to Moshi for an echocardiogram. I did as much as I could, but there is still a lot of work to be done between tonight and tomorrow. I don't anticipate getting to bed anytime soon, and my alarm is already set for 6:30am tomorrow morning. The crazy week continues.


Please pray for baby Ramadan and all of those caring for him! We will know more about the severity of his condition in the days to come. 

XOXO,
Amanda

0 comments :

Post a Comment