Thursday, July 10, 2014

Day 54

Power is a luxury.

We're without power, again. I was however able to order way too many goodies from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and bake homemade brownies from scratch before it went out. I'd call that a win for sure. 
And in other news, I had a delicious tomato and feta salad for lunch today. If you had told me three months ago that I would eat an entire plate of tomatoes and actually like it, I would have laughed in your face. Africa has changed me. 

The generator is only on long enough for us to wash Sule's bottles and get him ready for bed. I'll write more tomorrow!

XOXO,
Amanda

2 comments :

  1. That's the same salad I had every time we went to Tanz Hands. Delicious! (Perhaps I've figured out how to comment....)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I love that you're reading, and now commenting! Miss you Chris!

      Delete