Wednesday, August 13, 2014

My Final Day

"Do everything with so much love in your heart that you would never want to do it any other way."
Words can't even begin to describe this summer. I met people I will never forget and fell in love with 28 adorable children. I took a giant leap of faith deciding to spend three months in Africa and I could not be more grateful for everything this opportunity has taught me and everything I have learned. Thank you to everyone that made this summer so incredible!

After 30-odd hours of travel, I am finally home safe and sound! I can't wait to spend the next 10 days with friends and family before heading back to Boston.

Cheers to future adventures with friends new and old! I've officially caught the travel bug and can't wait to see more of the world.

XOXO,
Amanda  





0 comments :

Post a Comment