Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Day 80

Last trip to Arusha!

We had errands to run in town today and I needed to visit the Maasai Market to pick up some gifts to take home with me. I'm on a strict budget (because I'm really not wanting to exchange any more money), but my trip was successful! I got what I needed, and as an added bonus I think there's enough money left over I'll still be able to eat the rest of the week!

Here's a few pictures of Arusha (sorry some are a little crooked, most were taken by sticking my arm out the window of the car):
And then I saw an elephant!!!
Fooled ya!
Not a real elephant.

I'm also not feeling very well, which of course would happen just before I leave. I've managed to stay healthy almost the entirety of my trip though, and considering my health before leaving for Tanzania, has been a small miracle.

XOXO,
Amanda

0 comments :

Post a Comment