Monday, August 4, 2014

Day 79

I need a suitcase large enough to hold 28 children. 

Anyone know where I can get one of those?
I cry thinking about leaving all of them in eight short days. They're just so cute, and so fun, and how is it possible I love them as much as I do?

There's another one week old baby arriving at the orphanage tomorrow. In case you haven't been keeping track, that makes two new babies under the age of 1 month, five babies under 4 months, and a total of nine babies under 1 year. 

Too many babies?
We're about to find out folks.

XOXO,
Amanda

3 comments :

  1. Looks like you went up the hill with the kids. Isn't it fun to just watch them run. They always represented to me such a feeling of freedom when I watched them.

    Thanks for the photos of so many of them. Hate to tell you, but the missing doesn't get easier; however, the pics sure do help, so thanks. chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. It looks like Isaac is standing. Is he going to walk before you leave?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isaac is standing, but so far no steps. Both him and Angel are getting much closer to walking though!

      Delete